Monday, December 5, 2016

HOOKED ON TROUBLE by Kelly Siskind






Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top #3)


Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top #3)


I have been dying to read Raven and Nico's story, and it was everything I hoped for! *dies* 
Raven and Nico were introduced in My Perfect Mistake and they both made appearances in A Fine Mess, so I was already invested in them before I'd read page one. [This book can stand alone. But seriously, you want to read them.] 

In the first book, we know something happened between Raven and Nico, but not what. And OMG, I needed to know. This is my favorite book of the series. I loved seeing the vulnerability of these two tough characters and watching their relationship progress. There's a little bit of mystery, which, as a fan of complex stories, I adored. And holy habaneros is it hot! I'm a HUGE fan of Nico. He's the whole package. Ahem. Great end to the series. Very satisfying. 

Also, if you haven't read it, Chasing Crazy still holds the title as my favorite Kelly Siskind book. Because it was first... and because I think about it every time I see a tent. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment