Friday, January 4, 2019

Best Books: My Top 5 Reads of 2018

*Insert drumroll here*

Here are my favorite reads of 2018. Click the picture to link to my original review. Click the title to link to Goodreads.


The Cruel Prince

(The Folk of the Air #1)


__________________________



The Bear and the Nightingale

(Winternight Trilogy #1)


______________________________













Click on the cover to link to Goodreads and leave your book recommendations in my comments. Comments make me smile. And if you review books too I'd love a link to your blog! :) 

You can find me on twitter: @ChellyPike and find more reviews here: https://chellywrites.blogspot.com.

And, if you want to, feel free to press that follow button. :D

Happy reading,


Chelly

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Holly Black's works. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown was one of my favorite books when it came out. I read The Cruel Prince a couple months ago and loved it. I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cruel Prince was the first Holly Black book I've read and I'm in love with her writing. Currently tearing through her backlist. Seriously, I could've done my top 5 with just her books but I opted for more variety. :D

      Delete