Thursday, September 22, 2016

UNSCRIPTED JOSS BYRD by Lygia Day Peñaflor

Unscripted Joss Byrd

Hollywood critics agree. Joss Byrd is "fiercely emotional," a young actress with "complete conviction," and a "powerhouse."
OMG I love Joss Byrd and I don't want this story to be over. I need a million more pages. 

The perfection of this novel is all in the details. The characters and their relationships are complex and nuanced, and every page is peppered with careful insights that paint the scene and make the words come alive on the page. The author is at home in this world and it shows. 

This book gave me all the feels! I want everyone to read it. 

My Rating:  * * * * * 

Find it on Goodreads 

_________________________________________________
RATING SCALE: 
 5* = OMFG loved it. Will read it again. Touch my book and I will cut you. 
 4* = Really good. Highly recommend. Miiiight reread. Maybe. Don't touch my book. 
 3* = Good. I liked it. Go ahead and touch it. 
 2* = Not for me, finished but struggled. Didn't connect. 
 1* = DNF. Couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment