Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lili Anderson

The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You


Trixie Watson has two very important goals for senior year: to finally save enough to buy the set of Dr. Who figurines at the local comic books store, and to place third in her class and knock Ben West--and his horrendous new mustache that he spent all summer growing--down to number four.
What I thought:
Trixie is the quintessential unlikable/lovable character from page one, and I adored her. Ben is her nemesis, complete with a villainous curly mustache. Lili Anderson paints a vivid picture on every page and I couldn't stop turning them. Can't recommend this book enough and I'm giving it all the stars!  *****
Find it on Goodreads for more reviews and links to buy. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think or find me on twitter @chellypike.
Happy Reading, 
Chelly
*I received an eARC of this title from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange
for an honest review, and I honestly loved it.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a page turning, especially with the great characters. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete