Thursday, April 16, 2015

HIT by Delilah S. Dawson / RODIN'S LOVER by Heather Webb


My Review of HIT by Delilah S. Dawson:

Hit (Hit, #1)


OMG. Found this on PulseIt and devoured this in one sitting while I was supposed to be working. Fast paced and full of perfect details and so amazing. Love Patsy and Wyatt and the dog, OMG the dog. All the feels. I loved this book. I need the next one now. All the stars. All the stars. I can't recommend this book enough.

Find it on Amazon or for more link go to Goodreads for more links.




My Review of RODIN'S LOVER by Heather Webb:

Rodin's Lover

Last year, Ms. Webb made her debut with BECOMING JOSPHINE and I didn't even know I liked historicals until I picked it up. It was one of my favorite books last year. RODIN'S LOVER is just as brilliantly written. She picks the most fascinating subjects and writes a perfect story. Yes, I gush. Ms. Webb weaves a compelling narrative. It shoved me into Camille Claudel's life and forced me to turn the pages. I highly recommend to reader of historical fiction, historical romance, and anyone who loves a well-told story. This one gets all the stars. *****

Find it on Amazon or go to Goodreads for more links.

As always, I hope my reviews helps books find happy grabby hands so let me know if you pick it up and what you think about it. Also, I'm always looking for recommendations. Leave me a comment if you'd like to share.

Happy reading,
Chelly

No comments:

Post a Comment